Tuesday, December 28, 2010

7/16 Gauge

the decision to stretch my ears was a curious one. there was no religious beliefs behind it, purely for looks. i already had both my ears pierced and was growing stale of all the earring options. i did not really think about stretching until i met my friend. i always had my reservation about getting my ears elongated because it just seemed too painful. my friend explained the process to me and i grew more curious about this cosmetic feature. on a random day i decided to begin this venture so i started looking around my house for things to stick in my ear(i was too cheap to buy real tapers) step by painful step and week by painful week i slowly stretched. the one rule i broke was to let my ears heal before moving to the next size but i was just to anxious to wait. this led to several blowouts and lots of bloody lobs. again my friend came to the rescue and fixed me right up. 6 months later im at the size above without any scars or nasty blowouts. all i have to say is "thanks"

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Years

Today I was randomly going through my old Chrome Bookmarks. I stumbled upon my old blog that i completely forgot about. My last post was in ...