Saturday, March 3, 2018

7 Years

Today I was randomly going through my old Chrome Bookmarks. I stumbled upon my old blog that i completely forgot about. My last post was in 2011. Lately, I've been thinking about the concept of time and how it flies by us. 2011 seems so far ago and so much has changed. New career, new friends, new interest, etc. At times, I sometimes feel sad about all the things that have changed. All the bone headed mistakes I have made. All the bone headed mistakes I will probably make in the future. And all i want is happiness. I struggle with that as well. I'm not depressed but i wonder if i'm doing enough. Should i be doing more? I may be adult but i no for sure that i still haven't figured it out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Years

Today I was randomly going through my old Chrome Bookmarks. I stumbled upon my old blog that i completely forgot about. My last post was in ...